The Quick and Easy Shower Drain Solution
The Evolux Linear Integra is a waterproof protection system that quickly drains away shower water. It is ideal for work showers, adapted toilets, swimming pool showers and beaches, and communal showers in changing rooms and recreational areas. It can be used in private homes and public facilities such as hospitals, hotels, geriatrics units, schools, sports centers, public swimming pools, gyms, and spas. GURU systems are the practical, economical, comprehensive, complete, and safe solution for all your waterproof protection needs.
- Comes with a clamping ring that fits in most shower drain bases for easy installation.
- Simple connection to standard drains makes it suitable for both new construction and renovation projects.
- WATER-STOP is a thin load bearing, bonded, sheet membrane for waterproofing applications, providing maximum protection against water damage.
- The INTEGRA model includes a tileable insert for a seamless shower floor that blends seamlessly with your bathroom decor.
- Meets the American National Standard for Thin-Set Ceramic Tile and Dimension Stone Installations ANSI A118.10 for Load Bearing, Bonded, Waterproof Membranes and ANSI A118.12 for Crack Isolation Membranes, ensuring quality and durability.
- 6′ 7″ x 6′ 7″ (43.06 sq ft) –sized section of WATER-STOP waterproofing membrane
- W-S DIN preformed in-corner
- W-S DEX preformed out-corner
- MIXING Valve Seal
- ABS drain body base with 2″ Sch. 40 hub x inside 3″ connection; 4 x ¾” hex bolts to attach the ring to the drain body
- Two-piece EVOLUX clamping ring and adapter with a resilient gasket for push-in connection of the strainer assembly
- Installation template
- Low profile drain made of marine grade stainless steel 16 gauges thick (Sizes and designs depending on model)
- Hair-strainer included